In order to return your order, please follow the instructions below:
- Notify us of your return within 14 days of receiving your order, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have placed your order within the EU a return label will be included in your original shipment. For orders outside of the EU we will send out a return label and commercial invoice once we have received your return request.
- Attach the return label to the original box and remove any old shipping labels.
- We cannot accept and process returns made from outside shipping methods. Returns that do not adhere to our policies will not be refunded or reshipped back to you.
- You will only be notified once the return shipment has been delivered to us and the sunglasses checked at our warehouse. When we have received the sunglasses and checked that they are in original condition and packaging we will process the refund and you will receive a notification email. Note, that the costs for the return will be deducted from the amount refunded.
- We will not be able to answer any questions regarding the delivery status of your return shipment until it has been delivered to us. For any questions regarding the shipment while in transit please contact UPS, EarlyBird or DB Schenker directly.
- Monokel Eyewear is not able to refund customs duties and taxes on orders shipped outside the EU. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.